YOU WILL NEED:
Puff Pastry Sheets (can use squares, but I prefer sheets)
Basil Pesto Spread
1. Thaw the puff pastry sheets as the instructions on the box indicate.
2. Unfold the sides (if they were folded for packaging) and spread on a layer of cream cheese straight down the middle.
3. Add a layer of basil pesto spread on top.
4. Refold the sides and bake the puff pastry as the box indicates.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes or so. Then, slice and serve the golden, flaky pieces.
It Does Not Get Any Easier Than This!