cc by 2.0 image courtesy of Vic on Flickr
He's sooo great...not really
1. I love listening to him talk. He's so insightful.
"Will you just shut up for a moment? You're always talking during my favorite part."
2. I like that he loves and respects his mother and has a good relationship with her.
"I just said the same thing she said....oh, but you listen to her because you're a momma's boy."
3. He has such good confidence. I love a man with self-esteem.
"You're so vain and arrogant. How was I ever attracted to you?"
4. I'm so happy that he likes my cooking.
"How come you only tell me that you love me when I'm in the kitchen?"
5. He's passionate with his opinions. It's refreshing.
"You're so judgmental, it sickens me."
6. He's very social and pleasant with people.
"Must you flirt with everyone you encounter?"
She's sooo great...maybe not
1. I like a woman who takes care of herself and keeps up her appearance.
"You've been ALMOST ready to leave for 30 minutes now."
2. I like the fact that she doesn't order a salad every time we go out.
"Why do you keep sticking your fingers in my food? I asked you twice if you wanted some of your own."
3. She's very intelligent.
"Must you correct everything I say?"
4. She's always attentive to my needs.
"May I have just a little breathing room? Gosh, why are you always glued to me? "
5. She's so neat and keeps everything very clean.
"Why are you always moving my stuff?"
6. I love a woman that's a good listener.
"I didn't call you a b!@#$. I said you were ACTING like a b!@#$. There's a difference. See, you don't listen."